Printing Solutions for Health Services
30 Years in Printing for the Health Industry
At All Office Equipment, we’ve spent the past 30 years offering tailored printing solutions for health services across Ireland. We’ve grown to understand the health industry and the particular challenges that healthcare providers face.
Modern health has become all about data. Our managed print service bridges the gap between the online and hardcopy world, giving the information you need when you need it the most. Our services also include preventative maintenance, ensuring you have as little downtime as possible.
Schedule a Free Print Audit
What We Offer
Medicine and medical imaging have changed rapidly over the last decade. High quality printing allows for surgical planning or custom devices that fit the patient’s anatomy perfectly. However, while printing offers many advantages over traditional manufacturing, we don’t limit ourselves to just printing in medicine.
From high-volume A3 laser printers to A4 printers, we have everything you need through our printer leasing programme.
Don’t get stuck waiting on document copies; our photocopiers are blazing fast.
Virtual Screen Conferencing Equipment
Remote doctor’s visits are becoming common, making virtual screen conferencing equipment essential.
On Site Installation
Allow us to focus on installing and managing your printers and scanners while you focus on providing patients with the best healthcare possible.
Our Ricoh Range of MFPs
Find out how we can help your printing needs today
Ricoh IM C4500
- Productive 45 ppm A3 all in one printer provides all round support
- Optional EFI Fiery print server provides greater control over colour management
- To safeguard information security, the Smart Operation Panel supports Quick Authentication
- Mobile workers can connect seamlessly and print from and scan to their smart phones and tablets
- Digitised documents can be saved to a Cloud-based service or uploaded directly to your electronic document management
- There is a choice of five finishing systems, including a hybrid finisher that neatly crimps document sets for a finger-friendly finish
- To meet enterprise requirements, Ricoh offers 20, 25, 30, 35, 45, 55 and 60 ppm versions of the same device